Consequences of pushing self when excercising: you discover muscles you didn’t know you had. Ouch.
Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously. But when you get the damned hurt use it — don’t cheat with it.Ernest Hemingway, “Letter to F. Scott Fitzgerald,” 1962 (via wordsnquotes)
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.
Frank McCourt, Angela’s Ashes
[ I dedicate this quote to all the unsung heroes of the world - wordsnquotes](via wordsnquotes)
You know, one of the tragedies of real life is that there is no background music.Annie Proulx (via wordsnquotes)